Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Business Cards

It's a very little piece of paper.  It has textual writing upon it.  Yet this tiny little emblem represents me, my writing, and my series.  I was so excited to get the business card made!

I forgot one tiny little detail.  Where can you purchase my books?  Ooopsies.  So, I will soon be ordering a new set of cards.

I've been taking a mini rest from my writing.  I had surgery.  It wasn't major, and I'm healing but it's hard to focus for any length of time. 

I plan on starting my "parties" in the first part of August.  I'm very excited and hope that I will have friends who will be willing to "hostess" or "host" a party.  I promise we will have fun!

Thanks for each and everyone of my friends that have inspired me, encouraged me, and challenged me to reach my goal of publishing a series of novels!

No comments:

Post a Comment