Thursday, February 6, 2014

Excitement, Enchantment, and Enrichment

I'm thrilled to announce that in April I will be having a book signing at Aunt Addy's Country Home in Farmington, UT.  I will announce the day a little closer to the event.  In conjunction with this event, I will be releasing two more of my books from the series, "Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch."

I know that I have said many times that my books were going to be published and then they weren't published, but that is a benefit of being a self-published author.  No deadlines established by somebody else that will NOT be allowed to bend and stretch as life dictates.

The two books  soon published will be "Celeste, Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch" and "Angela, Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch."  Celeste's story begins in slavery.  She loses her parents, brother, sister-in law, nephew, and baby brother on the ragged trip in raging seas.  When she arrives in Astoria, Oregon a wily Madame traps her into sexual slavery.  Celeste succeeds in freeing herself, and starting a new life.

I will continue to publish Celeste's journal of events leading up to the point when the 2nd part of her story begins.

Angela, has been adopted by a thief, and trained to pick pockets and climb in tight spots to steal in the middle of night.  She is in the process of stealing from the Calkin family when she is caught.  They grow to love her, and adopt her. 

I do enjoy writing tales of redemption.  It's easy in life to focus on all the negative things in the world, the evils that DO exist.  Yet I am a firm believer that there is also great GOOD in this world.  There are still kind, decent people who do their best to bless their fellowmen.

This year I'm working on publishing three more books, "Sarah, Women of the Drifting Anchor Ranch," "Thrive, Don't Just Survive," and "Haunted Love."  I'm so excited for the new people I will meet (as I create them), and the new worlds I will explore.

Please join me on this ride of adventure, and discovery,

Vivian Varlowe

No comments:

Post a Comment