Monday, February 24, 2014

Confusion, Drifting Anchor OR DRIFTING ANCHOR RANCH?

Today I logged in to post on this blog.  Imagine my surprise when I started to read the post on the screen and discovered multiple grammatical and spelling mistakes. (We all make mistakes, but I do proof my entries carefully).

The biggest surprise was when I came to the use of the F word, and I am NOT referring to F as in friendly.  That is a word that I will NEVER use in my writing.  It's not that I consider myself morally superior to those that use the word freely.  As a personal choice I believe that using that word lowers humans to the basic instinctual action that is common to all mammals.
 
Sex naturally makes almost all women feel connected on every level to the person with whom she participates.  I believe that is also true of many men as well.  This connectivity serves a purpose.  The wonder and joy of being connected in intimacy can be the foundation to create a healthy family that can withstand the bumps and bruises of modern life.

The writer of driftinganchor.blogspot.com IS an excellent writer.  I enjoyed their descriptions (minus the use of that word), and I felt drawn in quickly as I read the first paragraph.

I only post my experience on MY blog in case any of my friends or family make the same mistake that I did.  I will read more of driftinganchor.blogspot.com because the author does have talent.  I hope the same can be said for me as I write driftinganchorranch.blogspot.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment