Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New

August 5, 1868

Blake kissed me today.  We had gone to Emma's for dinner.  It was a delightful evening.  We went for a long walk after dinner.  Blake LOVES to go for a walk after dinner.

He brought me home.  As usual he hugged me close then putting me back from him he went to kiss me on the cheek.

My little kitty jumped up on some very delicate fabric that I had on my table waiting to be cut out.  Distracted I started to turn to shoo the Kitty from the table.  At that moment Blake leaned to kiss me and instead of my cheek as usual, he kissed my lips.  It was awkward, and then it wasn't.

The kiss began gentle and slow.  It was so awkward, yet it was so tender.  Then it became this hot raging flame.  This was the first time that a man ever kissed me.

In the years of sexual torture I refused to let any of the men kiss me.  I always looked forward to being kissed by someone that I genuinely cared for, that cared for me as well.  It was oh so worth the wait.  I had no idea that pressing my lips to someone else's could create such amazing emotions!

After just a few minutes Blake pushed me gently back from him.  He said, "I'm so sorry Celeste."

I said, "You are?  I'm NOT!  I have waited a very long time for you to kiss me Blake.  Please don't spoil it by telling me that you did not enjoy it!"

Blake groaned and pulled me back to him.  This fiery kiss that we shared told me everything that I wanted to know about whether or not Blake enjoyed our kiss.  I forgot about anything and everything in the world as Blake held me.  As his lips pressed against mine suddenly my life was completely filled with only sensation and emotion.

He kissed my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my throat, and then again my lips.  I never wanted that moment to end.

Unfortunately, in this lif,e all good things come to an end.  All too soon Blake pushed me away again.  He said, "Don't ever think that I didn't enjoy these kisses Celeste.  I have wanted to kiss you since the very first time I saw you.  Even in my grieving anguish I found you ever so enticing."

"I have to get home Celeste."  Blake walked rapidly to the door.  He picked up his hat and put it on his head.  "Thank you for the lovely evening Celeste."  Then he was gone.

Slowly, dreamily I climbed the stairs to bed.  My sleep was filled with dreams of Blake, and a glorious future together as man and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment