Monday, September 9, 2013

Celeste's Journal

My heart is racing, my hands are clammy, and I feel weak as a tiny kitten.  I was sleeping well tonight.  I was very active all day so I was exhausted.  I had not one single dream that I remembered and then..

Hearing a sweetly female voice I awakened and sat up in bed.  Instantly I recognized Sarah, Blake's second wife.  "Don't be afraid," were her first words.  "Of course not," I snapped, (I'm not really at my best attitude  when the ghost of a dead person who was married to the man I wish to marry wakes me up in the middle of the night).  "Why would I be afraid of someone that is dead appearing to me in my bedroom?"

She sighed, "It could be worse.  I could have let the ghost of your Great-Uncle Vincenzo from Italy come.  He really wanted to." 

"You are right," I snapped, "That would be worse.  Uncle Vincenzo smelled like garlic.  Actually he reeked of garlic.  He had long hairs that poked from his nose, and ears...yuck."

So now I sighed and sat back against my headboard.  "So go ahead." 

"Go ahead and do what?"  Said Sarah's ghost. 

"Whatever the crazy message you are here to deliver, deliver it so that I can go back to sleep, which won't be hard because this is only a dream to begin with." 

Sarah smiled at me and stood silently for a long moment.  Finally she said something that totally surprised me.  "You are very lovely Celeste." 

 "Yes, I am always at my loveliest in the middle of the night with my hair awry, and my nightdress twisted around me," I snapped peevishly.

Sarah's smile didn't even waver.  "I must admit I would probably have had the same reaction if I were on earth and a person who was no longer mortal came to visit." 

I snapped peevishly, "That's very empathetic of you to notice, I'm sure." 

"Eric, is not the child of my body," Sarah said.  "He IS the child of my heart and soul.  I love him as much as if he were part of me.  I know Ardis now.  She is a delightful woman.  Ardis is doing amazing things here in the spiritual realm.  She helps people who never had the benefits of a good, loving family.  I asked if she wished to come with me for this visit to you.  Ardis requested that I represent that she agrees with all that I'm going to tell you." 

"That's very caring of her, I'm certain," I mumbled grimly.

Suddenly it seemed as if Sarah's person grew lighter, whiter, "Celeste, please listen!"  That is when my heart started to pound, my head felt as though it were spinning.  "You have very important things to do on earth, with my family.  I trust you to care for our sons, as if they were your sons.  I also know that in time Blake will have the wisdom to marry you."

Those words brought me wide awake.  My little kitty that had been cuddling with me mrowed in an irritated voice.  When she saw Sarah the kitty squawled and scrambled from the room.  "Some animals seem to be frightened of ghosts, I've noticed," Sarah said. 

"I wonder why," I said in a sarcastic tone.

Sarah's voice grew tense, "My time is almost gone.  Remember Celeste you must believe that things will all work together as they are meant to be.  Ardis and I are counting on you and the loving judgment you will use to raise our sons."  Sarah's person began to shimmer and her voice was quieter, "We love and trust you.  Trust you...trust you...trust you..." The words echoed as Sarah disappeared.

Now I'm alone in the darkness.  I don't think I will ever sleep again with the idea that ghosts can pop in and out of my space whenever they wish!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment