Thursday, September 4, 2014

Celeste's Journal

Eric and Jamie were with me today and then stayed with me overnight.  Red will come and get them tomorrow.  I adore these boys.  I feel as though they are mine.  I simply could not love them more. 

Eric is growing so quickly!  I can't seem to keep pants long enough for him.  I sew him new trousers about every two months.  I leave the hem incredibly thick so that I can keep unrolling them as he grows...and he still grows out of them in two months! 

I asked Red what he was feeding the boys. 

He laughed and said, "I don't know if I should tell you.  If I reveal my secret we may have a superhuman growth of humans!  What kind of a world would it be if all people were as tall as Blake Calkin?" 

I laughed at him.  Blake is very tall.  He's six feet four inches, and our world is not built for anyone that tall.  He has taught himself basic carpentry because he simply could not find chairs or tables to purchase that were tall enough for him. 

Blake also learned some basic upholstering because in his words, "When I'm finished with my work day I need something soft to sit in."

I believe Blake could do absolutely anything that he wanted to do! 

That is the end of my journal for tonight.  A wild thunder and lightning storm has rolled into our little town, and both of the boys are now clinging fiercely to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment